CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Sugar, oh honey honey...

As I approach the size of an aquatic mammal, I have decided bringing in help with the kiddos makes life much more enjoyable. :)


I still took a turn every once in awhile, too :) I am going to miss the shelf!
Who needs Julia Child. We have our own chef Christina. She is starting Ava at a young age with pizza crust. Complete with real yeast and a rolling pin and everything. It's nice for her because with me for a mama Domino's is the only crust she would otherwise know!


We celebrated Megan's birthday with the fabulous Funfetti cake. I know this isn't the best picture of the celebration, but Sugar in the picture made me laugh.
Also the boys were kind to help Mark paint Sugar's room. There is a little discrepancy on how many times they have in fact painted this room, but we'll just say it wasn't the first.

Before:

After.
We are waiting on accessories until we find out the gender of this sweet baby. A BIG huge thanks to Aunt Ann for providing our third baby with cute bedding! We LOVE it!

15 comments:

Katie

I'm really loving the hair color, BTW. And I love the nursery colors.

MP

I LOVE the bedding. Where did she get it? You look adorable. My guess..boy!

-Kelly

oh heids you are super cute... I love love the bedding and I love that you have a friend close that cooks and friends that play with your kids. I need to get some of those... :)

Dave, Ninny and Isla

Bedding is fabulous! The room looks so great. I just can't wait to meet Sugar.

parsonsfamily

so so cute! I love it and can't wait to meet little Sugar. Love all of you.

Unknown

The room and bedding look fabulous! I vote for inducement Thursday this week, so Sugar shares a birthday with Andrew!

Lesley

Love the pic of sugar peeking into the pic! So cute.

Lesley

and love the new background!!

The Moser Fam...

The bedding looks great with the paint and curtains....so glad it is all coming together for you! :) I CAN NOT wait to find out if Sugar is a boy or girl!! Cute pictures...glad you had fun with friends and your bump is the cutest thing ever. I miss you. LOVE!

Keri

LOVE the nursery colors- adorable!!

Abby

CUTE bedding. She did a great job. Awesome room for a he-sugar or she-sugar! :)

Rach

LOVE the colors you picked! Super cute

Ben and Erin

The nursery looks great! You are blessed with great friends to help out too. :) Hope you are feeling well--you look great! I can't wait to hear when he/she arrives.

Sandy

Wow! The bedding is super cute! Good luck today. Saying prayers!

Carrie

love the bedding! you are adorable!

Post a Comment