CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Give me literacy, or give me death.

Sticking together as they decide about the new addition. While excited about the baby, Ava also stated: "I already have a sister, her name is Kaiya." Hmm. Sorry babe.

My ROCKSTAR husband...who swaddles the best, takes nonstop care of all the other girls' needs, lets me sleep, and still works a full day at his other job. He's got the magic touch with all the ladies in this house. :)
Chatting with Oma who arrived today.
This cracks me up. No, not the fact that I don't have a boppy cover for this poor baby, but just the face where she looks like she is explaining things to us.
My sweet friend Kim came to visit and took some pretty pictures of our little beauty!!
Pretty much Kaiya doesn't care who we bring home from the hospital. She cares about Elmo.
My nephew Q chasing bubbles with Ava.
But the reason for the title: these girls LOVE to read. I like to think this is because I was an elementary teacher and I advocate literacy. But you notice there is not one picture of me reading to the girls.


7 comments:

Dave B

Great update! Thanks for including a classic line from Ava. Maybe the girls can teach Isla how to read books rather than just tearing them apart. Love you and all your sweet girls.

The Moser Fam...

More pictures...yipppee! Reese is such a beauty and I love the first picture of A and K together. They are cute and will be loving on their little sissy in no time. :) Wish I could come over and read to your girls. I miss them and you. Hugs!

Katie

I think that Reese is the most alert, bright-eyed baby I've EVER laid eyes on. Love your pictures.

The Inspired Nester

i love the pics! ooh so cute. ava's quote is the best...she is a funny little lady like her momma :)

Abby

Reese is super alert for as tiny as she is! Totally precious. As are the other two. Love them all (and you guys, too). And of course I love to see them reading...it's literacy or death over here, too.

Erin and Josh

okay, too too cute. i love how alert and big Reese's eyes are! what a doll. and the bathtub...must be something about that thing with toddlers. we have the same one, and as soon as we got it out of storage, avery was climbing in and out of it too. guys must take pride in swaddling, cause josh is the best at it too. we have good men! love you and love your family! we are surviving! :)

The Glass Family

She is beautiful! I think she is the best option for Rivers.I have always wanted to be either you or at least your daughter's mother in law. I love you and I am so glad everything is going well.

Post a Comment