I feel like I can't compete with Mark's previous post, so I'm just going to post some pictures and leave it at that. We are loving our new little bundle, and 3 kids feels complete. Although if anyone is particularly nocturnal and wants to come over from say 2-4am, please feel free.
Melinda sharing a baby name book with us while we waited.
ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY. (more on the girls and their adjustment in another post.)
I wonder if the Duggar's still feel a little nervous driving away with a newborn baby each time. I always do.
16 comments:
She is so, so beautiful. Serioulsy, she is the cutest newborn I've ever seen. Love the first family picture.
Cute is an understatement! She's beautiful. And looks so much like newborn Ava in that first solo picture! Hate knowing I probably won't see her until she is months older...ugh. Wish I could come help with the 2-4am shift. Love you much.
Yay- pictures!! She is GORGEOUS, Heidi!!
Oh.My.Good.ness. she is absolutely wonderful. YAY for babies!!
Such a cute little family...all of you! :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE the family picture...made me smile!
Wow, she is super cute. Seriously, I'm not a big fan of newborns. In fact I thought Hannah looked like an alien/dinosaur. But Reece, my goodness is a doll.
After seeing you guys with three girls, I mentioned to Matt last night that if we don't get this boy, I wouldn't mind all girls:)
I love the family picture! And, she is absolutely breathtaking. Each and everyone truly are a miracle!! :):)
CUTE. CUTE. CUTE. CUTE. CUTE. 5 cutes for 5 cute people! I love the family picture - many more of those perfect pictures to come I'm sure :-) The Pooh outfit is still adorable after 30 years! Love you guys!!!
Kay...seriously...she is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen!!! I may just need to get Matt to stay with my sick kids, so I can come hug her. She is a doll!!
oh she's so precious. You all look beautiful. I heart the heart cans too.
You two make really beautiful babies! The family photo is hilarious :)-
Heidi and Pink
I am very excited for you! You have a wonderful family! Enjoy the time together!
How do your babies come out so beautiful!!?? No odd-shaped heads or funky skin tones for the DeKorne girls! :) She will grow up to be a beauty just like her big sisters... congrats on her safe delivery and you look amazing! Hope you are recovering well. Rest as much as you can! (I know, that's almost humorous.)
How did I miss this post? Seriously. Maybe I need to get that google reader you and Melanie are always raving about? Ugh. Anyway, before my phone cut you out again today I was going to say "Geez. Post some pictures." To which you could have responded, "Geez. Check my blog." Anywho, CUTE is right. She looks familiar! ;) Love her. And you.
First, I am so impressed that you are blogging just given the fact that you now have 3 under 3!!! Reese is precious; she is such a beautiful baby. Wish I could help you with the 2 am shift if I lived closer.
Oh y'all are so blessed with such beautiful girls! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture of your family of 5 in the hospital :)
Yes, Katie DOES need google reader...
Post a Comment