There's really not a word Ava doesn't say or repeat at this point...which has prompted us to be a little more careful of what we say. "Oh my gosh" and "shoot" just don't sound quite the same coming out of her mouth. "Oh boy" is really cute though. :) Anyway-she learned the word amigo from Veggie Tales, and I repeatedly told her we were going to Kentucky for Thanksgiving. One day she combined them and it made me laugh...so Tucky Migo was the motto for this Thanksgiving!
The Originals :)
The Originals :)
Oh how I love my family! 23 of us in one house for a whole weekend...no fights, lots of good food, I am so blessed with these precious people!
The rest of the fam... (sorry this is probably boring for most of you!)Hanging out with Grandpa...
"I wonder if they would see if I smacked her on the head right now???"


8 comments:
Love, love the pictures...especially the ones of the extended family. Those nieces and nephews are getting so big! That last pic is too funny.
Looks like an amazing family!
You have the most precious family. I loved looking at the pictures. Glad you had so much fun. The last picture is awesome..love the caption! :) Hope A is feeling a little better...Love you!
I love seeing pictures of everyone, can't believe how big all the little ones are now! I love your family...glad you had such a wonderful time together!
Looks like you had a blast. I can't believe how old your nieces and nephews are getting!!
I love all the family pictures. It looks like you had a great Thanksgiving. And..I hope the 9hr trip was bearable.
how cute is Tucky, Migo!
I wish you could bottle up their little voices and keep them forever.
One of the most precious things is their little voices trying to talk and make sense.
Too cute!
Your whole family is just beautiful! Great pictures! :)
Post a Comment