CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 15, 2008

if anyone is up now...

she is spiking quite a fever. please pray.

5 comments:

Anonymous

I'm up and I am praying hard!

Ashley

I am up and was hoping for an update on your blog... but this was not the news I was hoping to read. I am praying now. The pictures of Kaiya brought tears to my eyes - it is so hard to see a little one struggle. But it is a good reminder of what you are enduring daily and it has impressed on my heart how much more fervently I need to pray. Take care of yourself and know that we are lifting you up.

scuz

jed and I are praying for you and your family, dear heidi. no matter what the outcome, I know y'all have the support and blessings to get through this. God has a plan. good luck. love, suzanne

Anonymous

Am praying so hard for her right now. Your family is not going through this alone. we pray when you pray, we cry when you cry, we rejoice when you rejoice.

thanks for keeping us posted...

Alycia

We are praying for you all the way from Okinawa. We are friends of Jessica and she has been keeping us upadted with Kaiya's prayer needs. May God continue to hold your baby girl in His hands and bring complete healing to her. God Bless..

Post a Comment