CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday Night...by Heidi

They just took Kaiya down for her MRI. It was a scary process as the 500,000 dollar piece of equipment/space pod to take her down in was not working. They didn't realize that until after she was in it-and couldn't get the ventilator going. Thankfully the dr. on tonight was close by-came quickly to bag her and do the breathing by hand. They eventually took her down "the old fashioned" way, in her big huge bed.

Please pray that the results from the MRI are encouraging.
Not much other news today. She has remained stable as well as her vitals, temperature and temperment are concerned. She has been resting very peacefully. Hopefully the moving/MRI process will not cause her too much stress or jostling of her brain which is really needing to heal.

Again, we cannot fully express how much the messages mean to us and encourage us. I am so humbled by the love and prayers for Kaiya.

3 comments:

Ashley

I am just so sorry... this sounds like a terrible experience for you both. I'm praying for the wisest of doctors and the most comforting nurses to be by your side at the hospital. And I just know that our babies feel the presence of the Lord even when they are this small. I am confident that Kaiya is able to feel the presence of Jesus Christ near to her - He loves her and would never leave her. We're still praying... Thanks so much for your updates as they keep us informed as to what to pray for, specifically.

Anonymous

I'm praying that God's will be done. When Matthew was born early 1 lb 15 oz the odds were not good (23 years ago) and when I prayed the Our Father and said "thy will be done" I found a peacefullness in trusting God.I pray for you and for the Drs who are caring for Kaiya. Andrew's Mom & Dad

Jeanette Morrison

Heidi,
I am so sorry your precious, beautiful baby is so ill. Now is the time for you to receive the Holy Spirit's strenght and comfort. God does indeed have his mighty hands upon your child. My prayer for you and Mark is to be fortified with strength and faith and that God will heal Kaiya completely.
God Bless and Heal Kaiya,
Jeanette

Post a Comment