Walk down memory lane. Because I don't have any new pictures to blog. So I'm going all historical.
Mark and I never lived in the same state until we got married. We didn't even live within driving distance. Like, 6 states apart. We spent 9,302 dollars on plane tickets. I don't really know how much we spent-but it felt like that much. But ALL worth it. We had so.much.fun.
Mark lived in New England-which is a great place for day trips. And we didn't have kids then. So we could do crazy stuff like day trips.
New York City
Scalped tickets to Red Sox vs Yankees
Fancy work stuff
We went to looots of weddings!
More Glen Lake. Sweet Grandpa Jack.
Birthday celebrating
Wedding showers
Bachelorette parties (in my circle we paint pottery, nothing wild :))
FINALLY! Our very own wedding! :)
But not happy enough. We needed BABIES!!!! Thank you Lord for this first sweet angel. (Things you don't know when you have your first baby-that's the WORST material to wear because you are so HOT after you give birth and sweating like crazy!)
Love!
That was a tiny little baby we had. She didn't weigh 8 lbs til she was 3 months old!
Friend weekend in the early stages of procreation-now there are almost 11 kids between us!And this was right before I actually started the blog for real. And started blogging about things that I should blog about.
*I liked that green uphostery dress a LOT
*My hair used to be way more curly. pregnancy has made it just gross enough to do nothing.
*I didn't used to have busted capillaries and age spots on my face.
*I have had a VERY happy 8 years. :)
6 comments:
Oh, my, I just love this.
1. You guys look exactly the same and are still as much fun.
2. Blogs are so much more interesting with babies. That cute little Ava seriously steals the show. We should do history week for each DeKorne baby, don't you think?
3. So glad you've had such a happy-filled 8 years. Love you and your family so much! Miss you!
-April
You guys are too cute and despite what you say, neither of you have aged a day and you're even more beautiful now! I love this post!
Love this post. Do NOT love the early procreation photo, but love you so all is forgiven. I also have to laugh at that picture from my wedding...it's one of my favorites because everyone (except Ali, of course) is in it, but it was the end of the night and I am just sweaty and gross and tired and my hair is all limp. But enough about me, it's so much fun to look back over the years. The photos of you and Mark made my heart happy. It seems like such a long time ago, but kind of like yesterday. Yay for eight years of happiness, and not a moment wasted. :) xo
i love walks down memory lane! thanks for this post! :)
Seriously- how have you not aged in 8 years? Loved this post- fun to see you before I knew you! Although I should have known you earlier... just think- we could be going on like 13 years of friendship! :) (Also- pregnancy did the opposite for me. Way more curly now.)
Oh, I love this - so fun!! You two are just adorable and i LOVE how diplomatic you looked at the White House :)
Post a Comment