CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 3, 2011

The most magical place on earth.

Don't get me wrong, I love Disney as much as the next guy. But the Gulf Coast region in summer=NOT MAGICAL. Northern Michigan, however? As good as it gets. (Don't take my word for it. They even said so.)

I've not blogged in forever because I wasn't sure how to choose pictures, so I decided not to choose. There are a million. In no particular order. But I know my kids will enjoy looking at them someday since I've never printed a single picture. We love Oma and Opa and were so grateful to get to spend a whole week with them!


Sleeping Bear Dunes. (alternately titled: torture when you're out of shape.)






Just a little windy this day! Look at all of our hair and the trees :)-still pretty though!








Kaiya sailing with Daddy.

And the other skipper.


Hot chocolate. It was so great to be cold for a few days!
I just love these cheeks. And the girl.
This picture makes me happy, both because they're all happy, and because next summer Reese won't have to sit alone.










6 comments:

The TenHaves

just got all teary looking at the pics of those precious girls...esp the one about reese having a little friend next summer. love to you all!

Lesley

yes I love that Reese will have a partner in crime too!

Michelle B

I love you and all these happy photos and that you got to have that week up north! Miss you!

Lindsey

Man, I want to go to Michigan now! I loved the picture of the girls riding on Mark. Congrats again!

Abby

That looks like heaven. How miserable were you lying in a pile of sand? :) Can't believe how grown up Reese looks...like one of the big girls now! Can't wait until she's got a little playmate. :) Love you.

Keri

Such a fun- and beautiful- family! Loved every picture!

Post a Comment