This post is way overdue so if you read any of my friends blogs, which, who am I kidding-they are really the only people who read mine...I'm posting this for posterity's sake. I want documentation also.
My dear college friends had our annual gathering this year at Ali's house. She won the prize because she had an infant who was very small. Even though we all know very small infants are the most portable of all kids. Now that I think about it she totally should have had to travel. Oh well.
Cramming two infants and five adults into an SUV. I was the selfish one in the passenger seat. Now that I think about it, I shouldn't have been in the passenger seat. Oh well.
Martha Stewart's pumpkin chocolate chip bars. But don't let the recipe fool you, it calls for one cup, not one can. Who knew.
God is good to give us friendship that last many years, many states, many trials, and thankfully, many advances in technology. Love my girls!
3 comments:
Thanks for finally blogging about us! :) I really LOVE that last picture with Reese and Ali. I think it's my favorite of the whole trip. And I really LOVE you a lot. So thankful for our friendship.
I look so tired and bloated in all of these pictures. I blame late nights and pie. Worth it, though. Love you!
Ahhahaha...I now know that pie crusts are in the refrigerated section...no wonder I couldn't find Pillsbury! :) Love you and had so much fun...miss my friends!
Post a Comment