CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 11, 2010

a halt to the hiatus.

{Disclaimer: all good pictures in this post are from my sister.in.law who is the most gifted photographer I know.}

I've been avoiding the blog because I'm so behind I don't know where to start. But our friend Andrew informed me I hadn't blogged since September 26th and so I figure I better start somewhere.

Oh happy day for us because Oma, Opa, Aunt Jess, Olivia, and Baby Luke came to visit us! Mark's cousin Brian got married to Lucy and we loved having lots of people around for the nuptials.

This is Oma wearing butterfly wings. (Not pictured: Oma doing ballet IN the butterfly wings.)
Olivia brought us some fun hand me d0wn dress up clothes.

If you had told me the day I met my father in law that he would EVER play tug of war with a dog, I would never have believed you. The DeKorne's are pretty anti-dog...this is major progress folks!
We headed out to the orchard for the afternoon.

Both girls LOVED feeding the goats...





Mark and his sweet sister with the youngest babies!
That night we had an amazingly fun cousin party. We played Taboo-talked-
and laughed. A lot.
We missed our other DeKorne cousins...but had such a fun night with the ones who could be there!

6 comments:

The Moser Fam...

Great pictures...love the apple picking ones especially! Oh and the cousin party looks like a blast. Love you...only a few more days...yipppeee!

Anonymous

Love you all and wish we could have stayed l.o.n.g.e.r. seriously, maybe mom & dad SHOULD get a dog. . .

The Inspired Nester

Oh how i have missed your bloggingness...i mean, seriously how cute are those pics? and you look especially gorgeous in that last group shot!

Christina

i love the apple orchard picture. i wish i could take pictures like that!

Abby

Oh gosh, these pictures are fabulous. What a gorgeous family. Glad you had fun with Jess and Mark's parents! Do you think there's any chance of us getting April to play tug of war with Sheriff?

Dave, Ninny and Isla

I totally missed this post some how! I love the pictures from Klackle. I'm insanely jealous that we didn't get to go to Klackle. Looks like you guys had such a great time. I'm not sure how you managed to have so much fun without us :) love you.

Post a Comment