So cute! I love them all! (I love the one with Reese crying in the middle of Ava and Kaiya--not because she's crying but because that's how Noah always looks with Jake!) :) The girls are so cute at the park.....and I am super-jealous that you have fall weather already!
SUCH beautiful pics! so glad you added these :) you have the most beautiful children. honestly, ava should really model - that picture of her on the "twig" bench is unbelievable. she is so photogenic and beautiful. you all are :)
I want to come play at the playground with you. Or help carry in your Meijer bags. My favorite besides the hugging is the one of you with Kaiya and Ava. Love you loving them!
LOVE them. LOVE you all :-) So glad we got to spend time together a few weeks ago!!! The pic of Ava on the bench is a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e! All the girls are so stinkin' cute!!! Miss you...
13 comments:
super cute pics! You are all so beautiful!
The one of Ava sitting on the wood looks like it could be in a magazine! You are such a darling family!!!
Yea! I love picture posts. I see some Mark and Heidi looks in these pictures. For sure.
They are so cute with each other. Really can't wait until Reese is walking and running around with them, although that might be cute overload...
they are the cutest!! natalie keeps saying "eee-see" and "heidi" at the computer! miss you!
So cute! I love them all! (I love the one with Reese crying in the middle of Ava and Kaiya--not because she's crying but because that's how Noah always looks with Jake!) :) The girls are so cute at the park.....and I am super-jealous that you have fall weather already!
Great photos! I especially love the one of Ava and Kaiya hugging and the one of Ava sitting on that bench/chair is just stunning!!
SUCH beautiful pics! so glad you added these :) you have the most beautiful children. honestly, ava should really model - that picture of her on the "twig" bench is unbelievable. she is so photogenic and beautiful. you all are :)
Seriously....can they get any cuter! What a blessing they are!!!!
I want to come play at the playground with you. Or help carry in your Meijer bags. My favorite besides the hugging is the one of you with Kaiya and Ava. Love you loving them!
Gorgeous girls! Love the one of Ava on the bench- and the one of Ava and Kaiya hugging- ADORABLE!
LOVE them. LOVE you all :-) So glad we got to spend time together a few weeks ago!!! The pic of Ava on the bench is a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e! All the girls are so stinkin' cute!!! Miss you...
One day I want to be as photogenic as you are. Seriously. I love the sisters pictures.
Post a Comment