Today is our 3 year anniversary. I know many (most) of you reading this have been married much longer than that. My parents 50, my sisters 25, my college friends 7..but don't belittle our three years.
In three years we have lived in 2 states, had 2 kids (I have been pregnant 50% of our marriage), 1 dog, gained 20 pounds, consumed I don't even want to KNOW how much Diet Coke, and way too much fast food.
Mark went from Mr. Too Cool for School, to my husband who mostly wears mesh shorts-often with dress socks. Yet somehow, I still find him just irresistable.
So glad he is keeping me around! :)

12 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! How fun! I love your pics. You guys really make an adorable couple.
happy 3 years! you are cute together....hope you had a fun date! love you!
Happy anniversary--you guys are cute :)
Loved the collage. You two are the best. Congrats on the three years and all that's come with them.
Happy Anniversary! Y'all are SOOOOO adorable! Love the picture collage!
Three years is a very important anniversary, don't let anyone tell you differently! I'm glad you're still having fun together...you're a great pair and I love you both!
Happy Anniversary! We are so happy for both of you. Go out, have fun and CELEBRATE! :0)
What a cute post - Happy Anniversary!! Looks like you guys have so much fun together and laugh a lot...don't stop :-)
Happy Anniversary! You all have been busy in three years. :) I love it! Such a cute collage of pictures. Hope you had a great day!
Happy 3 Year Anniversary! You have had an adventurous three years! Keep enjoying each other and your little ones!
Happy Anniversary to such a fun couple! Y'all always look like you have a great time and look how precious your children are!!
Post a Comment