Other Moms send out birth announcements and know when their kids roll over for the first time and the day they smiled. Not me. In fact any history I now know of Ava is because I can look on the blog. So there you go. We DID get Kaiya's picture taken as a newborn, something we didn't do with Ava. I figure they look so much alike I will just tell Ava some of them are her. She'll never know. :)
Since none of you will be receiving a birth announcement, here are some of the pictures. The ones with Ava-not so successful.
Since none of you will be receiving a birth announcement, here are some of the pictures. The ones with Ava-not so successful.




10 comments:
Eh, all that stuff is overrated anyway. :) I wish I had time to do your announcements for you!
Super cute pictures of Kaiya. Such a pretty girl!
But, you're not "other moms" and that's why we love you.
Pretty pictures.
super cute pics!
I really really love them both- and their cool mom! These are so sweet of Kaiya.
she's got the biggest most gorgeous eyes....just like her mom.
precious pictures...i love her eyes and her cute little face...it really is crazy how much her and ava look alike! i can't wait to see how their relationship develops as they grow! love you!
You are so funny! We didn't do birth announcements either. Hello??? We have a blog--look at that all the time. It's much better than one picture sent in the mail. :) Right??
Love the pics! That close-up of Kaiya is gorgeous! Her huge eyes and tiny (refined) face are just too precious.
we didn't do a birth announcement for avery either! i figured, the blog is announcement enough. :) love the pictues of kaiya though! gorgeous eyes!!
Oh those pictures are precious! Much better than official birth annoucements. I never got mine out until several months after they were born anyway.
I love those big beautiful eyes, enough to melt anyone's heart.
Post a Comment