Not much to report lately...it's gotten cold, and we are either inside or at Target /Meijer. :)
Here is some of our inside entertainment. Thank goodness for our (extremely patient) dog!
Here is some of our inside entertainment. Thank goodness for our (extremely patient) dog!

5 comments:
that is a GREAT activity. Good thing your dog is small and a good sport.
The GR Children's Museum is a fabulous (and cheap!) option for an active toddler!
She is too cute. Maybe I can borrow her for a bit in July (whenever Matthew's wedding is). I need a little girl in my house one way or another. I am tired of blue...
And thank you for your sweet comments.
These pictures are adorable...such fun moments to catch on film! Sheriff is so sweet. Mattie is going to eat our baby, I just know it.
Lucy would love a game of tug o war with silly Ava! I'm afraid Ava might be drug around our house though. She is so precious. I love her smile.
Post a Comment