CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

City of Gas City City Hall

Over the weekend we had the opportunity to host a Taylor Alumni reception at our house. I am so thankful for Taylor, my husband (whom I did not actually really meet there, many would testify that is probably a good thing :)), my friends, and the friends who I gained after I left there!

HOW CUTE IS THIS LADY!!?? Gigi, class of 49, was decked out in her purple suit, retro Taylor t-shirt, and purple earrings. (not pictured: purple raincoat) I think she might have more energy than I do!
The President and First Lady: Gene and Marylou Habecker. What wonderful people! I am a little jealous of the current students for having such cool leadership. :)
Mark showing his extreme maturity during the school song..aptly named: "The Taylor Song". Um, fellow Trojans...does anyone know this song? Or did we all skip chapel that day??!!
Others in the room who were able to keep their composure during the acapella rendition.
We are truly blessed to have had such a wonderful Christian education, Godly friends, and fabulous college experience.*******


**********VERY BITTER ABOUT THE RECENT NEWS THAT THERE IS A SONIC IN MARION. STARBUCKS, SONIC, WHAT IS HAPPENING?????? THEY SHOULD SUFFER WITH ONLY IVANHOES AND HANDY ANDY LIKE WE DID.*****************
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Abby

Ok, speaking of Handy Andy...I found an evil picture of the two of us in Handy Andy right before AirBand. I might have to scan it and post it on Facebook ;)

Glad you survived the event and that it was successful!

The Moser Fam...

You are such a go-getter alum! :) I'm so glad the event went well. I hope you weren't too stressed. I'm sure my immaturity would have shown during the singing of the TU song too (don't feel bad Mark!)...I have absolutely NO CLUE how it goes?! Apparently I was a Chapel skipper, as well?! I am very grateful for my TU experience... even moreso for the friends and husband than the actual education..is that bad? :) LOVE YOU!

Abby

No clue about that song. But, to prove I attended chapel, I would be happy to sing any number of praise and worship songs to you. :)

Glad you were able to fit everyone. My only remaining Taylor tshirt is that yellow one we bought at homecoming in kids sizes. Surprisingly, that no longer fits. I do continue to hold on to my crappy, fraying, paint-on-the-shoulder (thanks April) TU sweatshirt though! :)

Abby

Also, I would be far more disgruntled about Sonic if I didn't have one near me now. But still. Would you really trade the huge diet coke at Handy Andy for a diet cherry limeaid?

Actually, that's a tough call.

Anonymous

wow good for you Heidi, how fun!

April Gann

I can't remember why I got paint on your sweatshirt, Abby. So sorry you're still bitter about that. I tried to find Taylor T-shirts for all of us when I was there this fall, but the bookstore seems to be quite expensive these days. The onesies for all of your babies were like $25 or something. Maybe I will puffy paint us all some and we can wear them at the next friend reunion while singing the Taylor song. Love you all!

Post a Comment