CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 11, 2009

a year ago....today

A year ago...
-I rode with Kaiya in an ambulance
-I sat with the senior chaplain in a hospital waiting room
-I learned the difference between the NJ and NG tube
-I cried.

Today...
-Kaiya said bye bye and shut the door in my face
-Kaiya hit her sister
-She gave me about 10 kisses, complete with mmmmwa sound effects
-Her little hair curled up into ringlets after her bath
-I cried.

It's funny...we have well water and our pump went out yesterday. An expensive and undesirable repair. Mark and I commented though, how in comparison, that is such a wonderful problem to have. And frankly much cheaper! Praise God for what he did for us.

" The LORD has done great things for us,
And we are glad. "
psalm 126:3

13 comments:

Terry Lewallen

Heidi-
Wow, I can't believe that it has already been a year! What an amazing year to see sweet Kaiya show us all the wonderful work of our Heavenly Father. I'm thankful with you today. Love ya-
Terry

The Moser Fam...

I just cried reading that! I love that baby so much. I am so thankful to God that he saved her precious life and that she is healthy, strong, and so darn cute! I was just looking back at some old posts on my blog and found this one.... http://themoserfam.blogspot.com/2008/12/silent-night.html God is so good!! Love you!!

MP

so thankful for God's provision in her life and yours as well!! Your girls are precious, and I love the previous posts of them playing on the stairs!! :) BTW..do you know what you are having this time around?

Erin and Josh

Amazing...that's all i can say. what a journey it has been...and what a doll Kaiya is. Praise God!

Ben and Erin

I'm so thankful that Kaiya is healthy, growing and thriving. She is an adorable little girl and seems like both your girls have such great personalities. You are blessed and we are so thankful for God's provision in your family's life. What a great Christmas this year will be for you all. :)

Beverly Stevens

God is good! God is great! Blessings to you, sweet friend!

The Inspired Nester

AMEN! :)

Matt and Abby

I wasn't stalking your blog way back then so I just checked it out in your archives. That is some serious stuff and what a praise to the Lord she is healthy today! And I also thought your girls going up and down the steps was hilarious. They are too cute without clothes on:)

Anonymous

Love you sis...you too area a gift in so many ways! love you, love you :)

Abby

Sweet Kaiya, you are so loved. Thank you, Lord!

Katie

Kaiya is such a sweet gift, too. And I'm forever grateful that she is talking and walking and hitting her sister. Been thinking about y'all bunches. (sorry about the plumbing. that still stinks.)

Karrie

I was just thinking about Kaiya the other day and thinking that she was coming up on her one year anniversary of being such an example of God's healing power (and an example of how God can be so merciful to those who love their precious babies). What a gift her precious life is! Hope you are doing well...

Rach

I love this post. Brought tears to my eyes.

Post a Comment