We had the chance to spend Christmas with Mark's whole family after his sister and fam returned from three years in Japan last summer. Such a treat!
Mark, the pied piper, with all the kiddos gathered round in the first ten minutes we were there. :)


One of the best posts I've ever read though, was written by my friend Carrie. Helps keep things in perspective! I encourage you to read what she had to say!http://braydenandmommy.blogspot.com/2009/12/unexpected-gift.html
4 comments:
looks like alot of fun! I love the diet coke shelf..very inventive! :):)
Love the picture of Mark w/ the kids. Of course they love him! Your friend's post was great, too.
Carrie's post was awesome. What a strong girl. Miss you guys tons, but sounds like you're having a great time down south! The Diet Coke shelf looks very handy. LOVE the picture with the hats.
Happy New Year! Cute pictures from you visit with Mark's fam...love you and hope you are enjoying the warm. It's snowing and snowing and snowing here....hugs!
Post a Comment