CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 7, 2009

Oh Christmas Bridge, Oh Christmas Bridge

When we moved here and I didn't have many friends (well not any, excluding ones I hijacked from my sister), Mark used to joke that I should wear a sandwich board and advertise that I would be a nice friend for someone. Of course that was a silly idea because I was pregnant and a sandwich board would NOT have fit over me.

God has been so kind and provided me with lots of good friends in the almost 2 years (wow!) since we moved here. I have NEVER been happier in my life and feel so blessed by all the great people I have met. Anyway, my friend Ingrid invited us all for dinner and the covered bridge lighting, but was gracious enough to let the girls and I still come while Mark was out of town. She certainly got more than she bargained for having to hold Ava the entire time!

Ingrid has a little girl, Lena, who is just 2 weeks younger than Kaiya. They are going to be great friends, if you see below they are already chatting with each other from the strollers. And we have some plans of our own for Ava and Sam.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Katie

I'm so glad you've made it a home there. And so grateful for your new friends. Although, NEVER been happier? What about teaching 2nd grade at Thompson? You weren't at your happiest with Jimmy Boutte following you everywhere and teaching with, oh, me? Just kidding. Love you. And love the pictures. Is that what Santa looks like in Michigan? Do you call him Father Christmas?

The Moser Fam...

I will have to ditto Katie's comments..."never been happier"???? What about our fabulous four years of college together? I mean COME ON...those were the carefree days! Ha..ha...kidding! I'm glad you have made some wonderful friends and I loved looking at your cute girls in their snow gear. Love you!

Lauren

That's a great post! I'm so glad y'all have made it a home there! It gives me hope for the day when Josh and I may have to move far from my family! (Which is bound to happen with his job) Thanks for being so positive and optimistic!!!

Dave, Ninny and Isla

So glad you moved back to Michigan! Never been happier :)

Post a Comment