CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 27, 2009

For posterity's sake...

This is the first year we have ever put up any Christmas decorations. Don't ask. I feel it necessary to put a few pictures so in case it never happens again at least my kids know they had one good Christmas. :)

I loved our tree. Loved, loved, loved it. I just got the 3.99 packs of ornaments from Hobby Lobby, because we had no ornaments, but it made me happy. And made me wish we could have Christmas lights in our house all year round. :)


Ok, so my flower boxes maybe will be painted by next year and I realize look a bit frightful...but my friend helped me make them look a little more presentable...and it made me happy to come home every day to something pretty, since my flowers are gone!

Hope everyone had a very merry Christmas!!



4 comments:

Dave, Ninny and Isla

The tree looks incredible! Great job with the ribbon, especially the bow! Very impressive. Love the flower boxes. Can't wait to see your tree in 2010 :)

Lesley

Beautiful tree! Love it. And I think we bought the same tree-skirt. :)

The Moser Fam...

Beautiful tree and flower boxes...I'm sure your girlies loved all the decorations and Christmas spirit! Love you!

Abby

Well, look at you! All it takes is the first step...now you'll be hooked. :) It looks beautiful, inside and out!

Post a Comment