CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 3, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun.

Oh my. A little taste of the future??? If only I could keep them in the Cozy Coupe forever.
Kaiya had a blast playing with Aunt Greta at the beach this weekend...

And Mark and Ava spent lots of time filling up a hole in the sand with water. Oh to be 2!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Rach

cute pics! I love the first one of them in the car. Kaiya is getting so big!

The Moser Fam...

I love the picture of A and K in the car! SO CUTE! How fun that you guys can spend so much time at the lake. I'm jealous! :) Love you!

Melissa D.

precious . . . I love the cozy coupe pic. Isn't watching your kids interact together the greatest . . . well, most of the time. :)

Jenna Cox

such a beautiful family!

Abby

So sweet. I just love those girls of yours!

Jenkins

Serious cuteness!

Post a Comment