That's the classification of our Michigan summer this year...so we ran for the border.
My first year of teaching I made a new friend. She was pregnant with her first baby and I was single and alone. :) She and her husband let me be a 3rd wheel all the time (even on New Year's Eve!).
In a stroke of extreme good fortune, when I met Mark, and he met them, it got even more fun. We all loved each other and lived happily ever after.
We had fun playing, dancing, trying not to touch sweaty people, and Mark especially enjoyed holding some of the local wildlife.My first year of teaching I made a new friend. She was pregnant with her first baby and I was single and alone. :) She and her husband let me be a 3rd wheel all the time (even on New Year's Eve!).
In a stroke of extreme good fortune, when I met Mark, and he met them, it got even more fun. We all loved each other and lived happily ever after.
It was so absolutely beautiful...totally perfect vacation.
We were even able to re-enact some of the enjoyable pictures that made us excited to go there. :) You know there's something special about a place where you can chat with someone in the tub!
Ohhhh Mexico.




5 comments:
Love your post. That trip was so incredibly awesome. Love y'all. Miss you tons already.
Looks SO fun! :) Glad you had a blast. You look all cute and tan...as expected! Love you and can't wait to see you. Hugs!
It looks like you guys had a great time with your friends. Your pictures made me ache for a vacation! I hated not getting to go on one this summer, even though I did get a pretty cute, chubby little boy instead. :) You look great--hope you are feeling well too.
where in mexico? we are about to book our honeymoon!
looks like a blast. glad you were able to get away and enjoy some fun sun time! :)
Post a Comment