CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

No More Monkeys Jumping on the bed.


We had a really fabulous weekend. It was the first of the summer where we were home with no plans. I love being busy, but Saturday was so gloomy and we had so much fun staying in our pajamas all day and watching Shark Week. :)
Ava chose her own pajamas. Yep, we're getting to THAT stage. I remember being there myself and wearing pink candies for the better part of a year. Oh well. The top left picture is SO classic Ava.
Have I mentioned how much I'm loving this cuddly baby who is almost not a baby but hopefully stays cuddly??
Some things haven't changed around our house. The old pink purse and baby are still the go-to entertainment option. Ava just headed right out the door with them. I guess she is pretty used to us leaving all the time!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Melissa D.

So precious.

Your kids remind me of mine. Ava = Connor, crazy energy, jumping on the bed (sometime he makes me pretend to call his pediatrician who always tells me to tell Con--"no more monkeys . . ." A couple of weeks ago we had to dig his christmas PJs out of his sister drawer, or he couldn't sleep.

And yeah for a second who loves to cuddle!

The Moser Fam...

So glad you had such a fun relaxing weekend at home with your fam. Miss you!

Anonymous

I love reading EVERY WORD you write. on a lot of blogs I look at the pictures and I am done, but you CRACK me up! I love it- the pink purse and baby go to! haha....

Rach

I think clothes should always be optional. Way to be a trendsetter Ava!

Courtney

you've always got so many great pics. i still cannot believe you're going onto baby #3...amazing! i've been spending the weekend with mary and ryan...your names have come up several times in conversations :) hope you're all doing great!

Post a Comment