CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 1, 2009

What we would have missed...


I don't often let my mind wander to the "what if" side of the tracks. But this morning we had Kaiya's 6 month appt., and I just felt so overwhelmingly grateful to be there with her. (Ava was there, too-felt less grateful about that, but that's another, less beautiful post.)

Every dr. we have seen has told me what a miracle she is. They don't have to. I know.

So thank you God, for 6 months with this happy, smiley, cuddly, PERFECTLY on track, developmental all star. May you continue to receive all the glory for every day of this precious baby's life. I'm SO thankful she's still here!



Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Anonymous

God is great! What precious pictures of sweet Kaiya! You are blessed!

The Moser Fam...

What a perfect little blessing she is! I love her sweet face and personality. God really did bless you and Mark! Give her a kiss from me! Love you!

Meg B....that's me!

So glad for you guys! She is so beautiful!

Abby

We are so grateful she's here, too! After Ashlyn's incident last summer, I often find myself thinking "what if", too. So scary, but makes me SO grateful!! Love the beautiful pics of your beautiful girl!

MELANIE

Aw, beautiful baby girl, beautiful post. God is good!

Katie

So true. Love that baby girl.

Ashley

We are grateful right along with you for Kaiya's health and life! She is so cute, and the picture of you with her is just beautiful.

Courtney

I had the very same thought last time I was on your blog...so thankful the Lord protected her through that horrible ordeal. You and Mark have so beautifully given God the glory, and He is pleased with you...you both are such wonderful, loving parents. I love, Love, LOVE the B&W photo of you with Kaiya, and the close-up photo of her lying on the floor...so sweet (apparently I use that word often too)!

Samantha

She is gorgeous! You all are so blessed! I hope God continues to bless you in the coming days. What a beautiful family!

Melissa D.

what fabulous smiles . . . from all of you!

Susan

beautiful post heidi..i think her story has touched us all..oh, i had patches too..looked like a big brown band aid and covered half my face...i would have killed for a pink one with flowers.. :)

she is precious.

Post a Comment