CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day 09

First, thanks to Uncle (Farmer) Dave for the pictures from the weekend!! Try not to click too much, I owe him 5 bucks per click. Copyright and all. Kidding. But he is awesome to share! I married into some great family that I never really had in my own. Grandparents, aunts and uncles, cousins...

Hooray for summer and being back at the lake! Ava did her fair share in helping to open up this year. Her skills at weeding the beach were unparalleled.
Kaiya learned to clap! When she wasn't clapping, she was absolutely totally delightful. So in love with that girl!
Annual hot dog roast.
The water was maybe 55 degrees? She is becoming a true Michigander! I don't touch the stuff until late June!
Mark working hard with Ava looking on. ("Whatcha doin Daddy?")

1 comments:

Abby

Glad you had fun, love Ava's pigtails! And I would like a video of Kaiya clapping, please. :) Love you!

Post a Comment