This month's Lucky said the best way to make your lips look bigger and more luscious is to apply lipstick from ear to ear. I was too afraid to try something so dramatic myself, but now that I've seen the results...I'm going for it. Thanks, Ava!
Ok...I just watched this again...and I am laughing...I like the way you're holding her arm like you just caught her messing with makeup and sunscreen and you don't want her touching anything else! She is SO cute! I hope you are feeling ok...I love you, miss you, and I'm praying for you!
11 comments:
what a great shade for her! Loves makeup like her mama!
What a beauty! :) She is a riot! Love her...love you! :)
That is hilarious!
that kiddo is just too funny! LOVE when you post videos - love to hear her little voice! :)
awesome! I can see Ava goes more for the high fashion dramatic look than the understated touch of color look.
This month's Lucky said the best way to make your lips look bigger and more luscious is to apply lipstick from ear to ear. I was too afraid to try something so dramatic myself, but now that I've seen the results...I'm going for it. Thanks, Ava!
love the lipstick!!
I love the "hmmm" noise she makes when mark tell her she's pretty. So funny.
So funny! Clare just looked at me after we watched it and said, "that funny!" Her little voice is precious too. :)
SOOO cute! You are so pretty Ava!
Ok...I just watched this again...and I am laughing...I like the way you're holding her arm like you just caught her messing with makeup and sunscreen and you don't want her touching anything else! She is SO cute! I hope you are feeling ok...I love you, miss you, and I'm praying for you!
Post a Comment