CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 11, 2009

La Isla Bonita

So excited to have beautiful Isla here! We could not WAIT to get to Detroit to see her. Here are a few pictures of Ava and Kaiya with their new best friend(Mark and I too..yep, I was jealous :)) We are deciding which ones will go in Kaiya and Isla's dorm room at Taylor!


This baby tastes much better than my oatmeal.
Whew. That pretty much sums up Ava lately!

Crackberries for everyone!!

Isn't she beautiful?!

5 comments:

Abby

She is beautiful! And so are your girls. Love the drama queen pics of Ava :) and the one of you holding Kaiya. And Kaiya licking Isla's head!

Ashley

What a cute post - all 3 girls are adorable! And did you change your hair? (Cut and/or color?) It's awesome! I have never needed a haircut more than I do right now. Loving yours. Sorry, that was shallow and girly but who doesn't like to hear that their hair looks good?!

Rach

How do you always get the cutest pictures? I love the ones of Kaiya licking Isla's head too...so funny!

The Moser Fam...

Precious pictures! They are all adorable, but the one's of Ava in the collage are so funny and show her little personality. Kaiya kissing Isla is so sweet! Love you and glad you were able to visit another sweet baby and good friends!

Jenkins

Those pictures are adorable! Could they be any cuter!?
You better plan on staying at our house so I can squeeze them over and over.

Post a Comment