CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

do what you gotta do....

This day? I had to make dinner. So I let Ava play in the sink. And of course ran to get the camera so I could document her destroying her beautiful blow out. (This is a hair term, moms, not about diapers :))

Lather, rinse, repeat!




Drool Much?
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Katie

I've never heard it as a hair term. I actually scrolled up to check the diaper. Ha.

Melissa D.

I love it! Ava is a pistol. They both have fabulous smiles!

Michelle B

Those are great photos and holy cow - what a lot of drool!

Jenkins

Ava is too much! She seems to have fun no matter what she does!
And the little one...could she be any cuter?

Anonymous

love the pics!!

The Moser Fam...

What a funny little thing she is! :) Love the drool picture too. Nattie is exactly the same. She is soaking wet by 10 am every morning. :)

Post a Comment