Everyone went on a canoe trip...excluding Hutch and me...I didn't prefer to hold him in a canoe. Maybe next year.
After the entire adventure-the thing the girls were MOST excited about was riding in the outfitter van with no seat belts. I guess we've done a good job of keeping expectations real low in our family.
I add this only to prove that I did get in the water with them once this summer. (remember a few posts ago I fully disclosed I'm a curmudgeon.)
This was our beautiful family photo from the trip.
Loooove this. And love her.
We hadn't seen Oma Atje since Reese was born so it was very special to have them meet and fall in love. :)Further evidence that I did something fun.
Chillin with Daddy.
There's hope for my children though! Thankful for these youthful, fun, game playing women that are hopefully in my children's genetic makeup!
Thankful for a fun vacay 2012. Can't wait for next year.


2 comments:
Keeping expectations to a minimum is what my parenting style is all about - yet another reason we are friends!
I love seeing the Omas and Grandma Betsy with you guys up north. Great job catching up!
Post a Comment