These pictures are so cute. I have never noticed before how Reese has your exact nose. I know that's a weird observation...but it's identical. :) Also, those outfits are adorable. I agree with ememby that it will be so fun to watch these three with a little brother. I love them all so much.
I'm sure you can find some sort of adorable black and white number to put him in. Why, just today I picked Calvin up from school and found him in a black skirt, so I'm thinking it will be pretty easy! :) But I know there's something pretty special about your trio of girls, and I'm glad you captured it. These photos are precious.
Also, when did Reese turn into one of the big kids? Sigh. Love you and your (almost) foursome. :)
I never realized how similar Kaiya and Reese look, now that Reese is getting so big. In that fourth picture- wow! Can't wait to meet the little guy when he arrives!
They are just too cute! I can't wait to see pics of the adorable baby boy on the way! Sheriff is so adorable too! It's funny how much he looks like Truman. :0)
9 comments:
I simply cannot wait to see your three little girls with their little man!
These pictures are so cute. I have never noticed before how Reese has your exact nose. I know that's a weird observation...but it's identical. :) Also, those outfits are adorable. I agree with ememby that it will be so fun to watch these three with a little brother. I love them all so much.
I'm sure you can find some sort of adorable black and white number to put him in. Why, just today I picked Calvin up from school and found him in a black skirt, so I'm thinking it will be pretty easy! :) But I know there's something pretty special about your trio of girls, and I'm glad you captured it. These photos are precious.
Also, when did Reese turn into one of the big kids? Sigh. Love you and your (almost) foursome. :)
Love. Love. Love. (and love little guy on the way too) ;)
along with the comment above...when did reese become a big girl! wow!
the trio are just super cute!
I never realized how similar Kaiya and Reese look, now that Reese is getting so big. In that fourth picture- wow! Can't wait to meet the little guy when he arrives!
They are just too cute! I can't wait to see pics of the adorable baby boy on the way! Sheriff is so adorable too! It's funny how much he looks like Truman. :0)
I can't believe it's the final days. I love these girls. And their parents.
And I can't wait to hold a new DeKorne!!!!! Love you.
April
Sweetness! That little man better be ready for a whole lot of love!
Post a Comment