CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Ragin Cajun Christmas

I put way too many pictures in my posts. I'm working on it.

Our buddies from the north headed down for a Ragin Cajun Christmas, to continue our tradition of a "Christmas" weekend together. This was the 4th Annual-and certainly provided different opportunities than our previous ones in the tundra have.


The girls waiting (im)patiently for their friends to arrive!

I'm such a sucker for a good reunion.



Reese with her first love.




I love food. Christina is one of the better cooks you'll encounter. It's a wonderful combination.
Fun at the playground.

More fun out with no kiddos!!
Yikes!
I think Reese has inherited my disdain for the fedora. Hate the sin, love the sinner. :)
I already regret putting this picture up, but I love how she always cuddles up on the shelf. She's already looking so big-can't imagine what she will seem like when she is ousted from her baby role!
Waiting patiently for their gifts...
NEW PJ's!!!!! (not sure how much longer we will get away with them thinking this is exciting)
Nin was upset that I didn't have mistletoe in my house, so I did the only logical thing and bought the mistletoe candle. I caught Mr. DeKorne underneath it. Lucky me.
Dave had Mark's name for the gift exchange this year and made him this awesome gift. Our life has certainly been an adventure this year! He found those cool vintage plates on ebay of all the states we've lived in. He also crafted our oh so special door that's my favorite thing in our house. Thanks Dave for making us cool stuff!
Given our location, we decided this year's theme for photos would be "yacht club casual".
Mark and Greg went a little more "Macy's men's ad".
My friend Meredith told me if I hold my arm like this it will make me look skinnier. It only works marginally when you're standing next to a skinny person-but I'll take all the tricks I can.
Still trying. I'm sure I'll look like I belong on the cover of US Weekly in no time.
Mark and Cruz buddy
Sugar cookies!


9 comments:

parsonsfamily

love the pics!! I actually LOVE that pic of you and Mark. Miss seeing you and the baby bump. Hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!

Anonymous

Oh the happy... happy, happy! I really cannot stop! I just love you and your people! And these photos make me laugh in all the best ways!

Dave, Ninny and Isla

Still laughing about hating the sin and loving the sinner. So glad you love me despite my accessories :) I think the white hat has seen better days. So glad you got some mistletoe. Love all the reunion pictures. It is always so joyous to see you. Rage on. xoxo

Anonymous

I love that you put so many pics in one post! Thanks for catching us up on your yacht club weekend. Love the Christmas pic look, Dave's present, the pic of the kids on the bench, the kissing and in general, love all y'all!

The Moser Fam...

I love this post. You are such a beautiful pregnant person (and person in general). I love you and love that you are able to have such fun traditions with people you love. I miss you.

Stefanie

Oh, I just look so ridiculous looking at all of these pictures because I am just grinning ear to ear. You are all so adorable it just makes me ache - love you so and that precious crew of yours!

amberWIRE

#1 Can I hire Dave to make cool stuff for my house? The door was one of my favorite things I've ever seen in my life... but now that I've seen the states and plates thing I just can't decide which I like more.

#2 I'm glad you shared a skinny tip from Mere. I need help as well and plan to spend the rest of the holiday season with my hand on my hip.

#3 Love you so much. You're looking amazing and you guys make great babies.

The Samsons

I love all of your pictures! They're always adorable and narrated in a funny manner :) I especially like the yacht club casual group picture - soo creative!

Keri

Love seeing ALL your pictures! I don't know 75% of the people in them, but they all just make me smile- you are so fun!! (Also- I know everyone here is praying for a white Christmas, but I'm just super jealous of you all in your summery tops and your yacht club attire!)

Post a Comment