We road trip. Mark was gonna head out for a work trip, and I felt that traveling all over and staying in hotels was a far superior option to being home without him for 4 days.
Oh my did we have fun! And one of the craziest days of our life. But mostly fun.
Before we left. These bench pictures are really making me laugh lately. Ava's new smiles are enough to send me over the edge.
Sweet Norah
And that cutie pie Liv sandwiched amongst the DeKornies
I should have dug out an old picture of us wearing our expensive clothes and fancy makeup. But instead, I'm wearing a clip and I had to make it black and white. How times have changed. (thanks, Ava, for taking a picture for us ! :))
I don't know why Ava wouldn't cooperate with the nose check. Everyone else did.
I think I've mentioned how my kids think hotels are like Christmas morning. Happily singing their night time songs...
and praying...
And catching up the next morning on the day's news.
While Daddy was working we colored and all sorts of exciting things.
But the real fun is always when he's around.
Out to dinner! I'm kind of in love with this picture! He is such a good dad!
The best dinners out are when the children can roam freely.

Finally the long drive home...Sheriff found a comfy spot in the diaper basket
Reese found a paci I got for the new baby at the dr and tried to silence the doll

We were heading home some back roads...and starving....and finally came upon food after miles.
We walked in and you would have though we were at the Cheesecake Factory in a Friday Night! The place was packed, but they had a special room for us. :)
Like I said, the best dinners out-wish we could have this set up at every restaurant!
We had SUCH a blast. I love my family!!! And I love road trips!!!
Reese found a paci I got for the new baby at the dr and tried to silence the doll
4 comments:
Love it! You guys are so adventurous!
HILarious...i am envious of your road tripping skills. thank goodness for camile's...looks like she loves giant portions of diet coke too :)
I love you and your adventurous spirit and your always positive go-with-the-flow attitude! Wish you were closer so some of that could rub off on me. :)
that is so fun yall traveled with mark! and got to see friends. looks like fun!
Post a Comment