CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 24, 2011

My Childbirth Resume

I have been induced.
I have had an epidural.
I have had natural childbirth.
I have had precipitous childbirth.
I have had an emergency c-section.
I have had a miscarriage.

One thing I have never done? Given birth to a boy. Until now.

We are so beyond excited to welcome a little man to our family. Who might have to sometimes wear pink. Or play with babies. But Mark is really manly so I'm sure he will be fine.

Praising God for a 4th healthy baby. We are so thankful!!!

Do yourself a favor and go on ahead and listen to the song "I get to be the One" by JJ Heller. I tried 6 ways from Sunday to get it on here, but can't. So go find it. It sums up how I feel, and is just lovely. If you have a child joining your family any time soon in any fashion-you will especially enjoy. :)

I GET TO BE THE ONE

Words and Music by Dave and JJ Heller
Well hello, little baby
Your eyes have never seen the sun
You should know, little baby
That I am the lucky one

I get to be the one to hold your hand
I get to be the one
Through birthdays and broken bones
I’ll be there to watch you grow
I get to be the one

Don’t feel alone now, little baby
Do you hear me singing you a song?
I can’t wait to show you, little baby
How to crawl, how to walk, and how to run

Chorus

How does someone so small hold my heart so tightly?
I don’t even know you
I love you completely





12 comments:

Stori

I love your blog! Congrats on your boy.

Lesley

Hooray!!! So excited. I know I've told you in almost every way possible now, but I'm so happy for you guys! PTL!

Carrie

how fun! that little boy will be well taken care of by his sisters! :)

Abby

So happy. :) Love him already!

The Samsons

i love this post. and that song, well that makes me want to have another baby :) but i'll just live vicariously through you for now. (ill get my boy when i get to heaven :):):))

txartist62

beautiful post. beautiful song too! i had just recently downloaded that new JJ Heller album - there are so many great songs (kingdom come, sunshine, boat song....). if you haven't heard the rest of the album, check it out - i'm sure you'd love it. congrats again on baby blue :) so happy for you and your family. what fun! :)

Anonymous

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE little boys...and love you too!!! So excited for you guys and can't wait until HE is born :-)

The Moser Fam...

yeah for a little man!! gotta go listen to that son now...love you so!

The Moser Fam...

p.s. it let me post comments from my laptop...wahoo! i can blog stalk you again!

Dave, Ninny and Isla

Couldn't be happier for you honey. LOVE that song. So excited for Cruz to have a buddy. And for you to have a BOY!!!!!!!!! The little ladies will take good care of him.

Christina

wow! you have covered the gauntlet on birthing. i had no idea you had a miscarriage too. having a boy is very different but awesome. they are all great! but maddox was very ok with everything of makenna's until 2. and then it is now all about trucks -- particularly fire trucks.

parsonsfamily

oh my goodness!!!!! I just read this and got chills!!! So so excited for you guys.

Post a Comment