CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

other cool stuff we did in march that I didn't post about because we didn't have the internet and moved and other stuff


can i say how much i love living by my 5 CUTIE nieces? yes, i can. because it's my blog. I LOVE LIVING BY MY 5 CUTIE NIECES!!!

This is my cutie niece Maia (#5), helping me make cake pops.
Eden, (C.N.#3), got a guinea pig for her birthday and this is her sharing "Buddy" with Ava. My girls are real into old Buddy. They also have their father wrapped around their finger. In a related story-I will not be surprised if we have a guinea pig at some point in our parenting tenure.

Eden, Claire, and Lily's head
Brynn and Maia
I'm no Bakerella, or my awesome friend Ali, but I try.
Swimming and sliding at Uncle Joel and Aunt Jill's.
I guess I should say swimming, and sliding, and swinging. And using alliteration.
My nephew, Q, the cutest freshman at Wheaton College-came to visit. He was the highlight of our month! Having lived steps away for the last few years, my girls love Q...and having driven up I-45 going 100 mph to get to Dallas for his birth, I also love him. Tons.
Unfortunately for him, he came THE day after we moved. Gross. But he was a real trooper and we didn't make him do anything except hang up our tv. We then put it to good use with an old fashioned Karaoke evening.
(I have a real special habit of sticking the bows I find around the house in my hair. And then I forget. Like the time I met our next door neighbor for the first time, or took Sheriff to the vet, etc. A habit I should perhaps give up.)

And in conclusion: I made this pizza. And I made the dough. With yeast. Which is impressive for a girl like me. I especially like that it says: "healthy eating". Not really sure how they are quanitfying health, but whatever. I'll take it.

8 comments:

The Samsons

I do that too with the bows and clips! love the title of your blog post :) and wow 5 nieces! I'm sure they'll love babysitting in a few years (or now) and won't that be nice :):)

Katie

So funny about the bows. made me laugh.

MP

those look great!! i tried my hand in those this month. Mine don't look half as good as yours!! Also, your niece maia looks so much like ava!

Libby

Your nieces are adorable!! And so is Q, although he may not appreciate me saying that. :) You are such a fun aunt. I love your cake balls, and I am very impressed with the pizza. :)

The Moser Fam...

love you and your balls (sorry, i couldn't resist)....glad you had a happy march and i really wish i could watch you and mark do karaoke...could you tape a little number for the blog?? :)

Carrie

love seeing pics of your girls/family!! what fun!

The Inspired Nester

i'm laughing out loud. my, those cakeballs look good...you're so southern ;)

Keri

hehe. Love the bows! And the karaoke. You ARE a fun aunt! And mom, of course.

Post a Comment