Oma came to visit us last week. I am pretty sure I can almost hear the Hallelujah Chorus when my sweet mother in law enters my home. She has more energy than I ever will, is more productive than I've been in my whole 32 years put together, and is a fabulous Oma to our kids-playing with them, and reading to them, and all sorts of other wonderful things that I don't do. :) WE MISS YOU OMA!
Teaching Ava some good life lessons. (I have never vacuumed stairs. Feel free to de-friend me.)
She takes LOTS of pictures. I didn't touch my camera all week, she had it covered!

Softball!
7 comments:
I have a MIL like that too. What gives? ;) That picture of her sleeping on the couch cracked me up. THen I thought she and Mark were sleeping on the floor as well, not exercising. Funny.
Such cute pictures all around!! We both referenced the hallelujah chorus AND we go out every Saturday night too. usually to the classy Red Robin! we are living the same life :) Oma is in great shape! Wow. Donny and I did P90X for ONE night and quit. haha. I was too sore. I'm the wimpiest marathon runner I know!
Wilma is one cute grandma. Love the photos, and especially the one of your sweet parents! Glad you got help for a few days. And I LOVE Cracker Barrel. :)
Ava's face in the bubble picture os 100% awesome (and so are you!) Glad you had a great visit! Those grandmas have endless energy, I think because they rest all the time they are away from the grandkids :) That's what I tell myself!
I love the pic of Reese kissing Mark through the fence and of the pic of you holding Reese like a football. Olivia positions herself like that all the time and then I get an arm cramp.
Also, I really really like your blog. You are hilarious.
i LOVE the picture of ava with the bubble :) AND, i too thought that your MIL and mark were taking yet another nap (that you were missing out on) when i saw them on the floor!! lol :) and your face in the nap...interrupted shot is just priceless - like something out of a sitcom :) his mom sure is a bundle of energy, and how nice that she came and shared some of that with all of you :)
So glad you guys had a great week together! Wish we could have been there too! P90X - seriously. I get tired just looking at the cover -it's sitting in our cabinet :-) We're looking forward to Oma's visit in June (as well as Mom & Dad coming too :-) Maybe I should get my Dyson ready for the steps????
Post a Comment