I'd say 95% of the time we adhere pretty much to our nap/bedtime routine, but, every once in awhile at 5:30 we look at each other and decide to go to a festival with our 3 small children that's an hour away.
And those are always the most fun memories.
The first merry go round experience.
This was called the wobbly worm or something. Who knows. Go dirty carnival rides!
Reese and I had a jolly old time on the sidelines.
This had great potential.
Someone asked if Mark came with me, ummmm...yeah-couldn't do stuff like this without him! Way to go for double-fisting, babe. :)
This cracked me up...Kaiya was holding on for dear life right over Mark's eyes. :)
We loved the Coast Guard Festival. But more loved having fun with our family...eating dinner at 9 o clock...rides....sunset...but next time I'll bring the camera.
5 comments:
Looks like a great night. We occasionally break from our equally routine, and strict bedtime and do something fun too. Most of the time it makes for a great memory, except when your child(ren) cries or is so tired b/c you kept them up for the fun activity that you then question whether it was worth it. ;) Bust most of the time it is wonderful--glad it was for you guys. :)
Structure is good...to a point. Spontaneous fun is always the best kind. :) Love you! (I can't believe how far phone cameras have come, the ones I just posted today are all from my phone, too.)
YEAH for crazy carnival rides and staying up late and screwing a schedule! I fully support you!! Plus it makes me feel good that you broke bedtime routine since I can't seem to master one!! LOVE YOU!!
yay for spontaneity! :) and you still managed to take some great shots with the phone!
I can't believe those pics are from your phone, they are just about better than my regular camera! You and Mark are just so darn cute.
Post a Comment