CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Happy August. (creative-less title #2)

Ava loves holding Reese. For thirty seconds. But nonetheless.

Thought this was so sweet, Mark comforting both girls during a dual breakdown. I love how you can see the tear on Kaiya's eye. Such a good Daddy we have!
Her first (and hopefully last) tattoo.
We run a little slow around here. DeKorne time just isn't quite like the rest of the world. Kaiya slept in a pack and play most of her life, I haven't printed pictures of really any of our kids, and we plant our flower boxes the last day in July. Oh well.

Girls keeping the bag of miracle gro safe until Dad gets there.

Finished product. It will be fun to see how they bloom for the next...month. :)
Washed them up and threw them in the boat to suck a little more energy out of them before bed.
To my mom: See? We have life jackets. It just invokes so much drama to keep them on.
Ok, today I walked in the room, saw her on all fours, and tried to grab my camera-which resulted in this quality photo.
By the time I could get it focused she was back like this. Which I'm TOTALLY fine with. No mobility yet, Reesey!
All that wore her out! By the time I was making dinner she was done. This picture cracks me up. I'm kind of weird about my kids sleeping in their beds-so they never really fall asleep anywhere else, including on me, in the car, anywhere. I don't have a lot of pictures like this because of that, so I love it.
Sweet angel.

7 comments:

The Moser Fam...

Love these pictures of your happy times at home with your babies! I wish, wish, wish that I was as good at bed/naptime routines as you are! Your kids are amazing when it comes to sleeping. I am so awful at that. Love the pictures of Reesey sleeping in the bouncer thing and already attempting to crawl!! WOW! If Ava came to visit Ben could cover her body with lots of tattoos (bugs, Spongebob, etc!). LOVE YOU and MISS YOU!

Abby

So many sweet pictures! Miss and love you...

Katie

You have such beautiful girls. It's ridiculous.

Lesley

Love the one of Reese sleeping! So cute! Still waiting for a boat ride... :)

Lindsey

Cheers for working on flower boxes in July. Better late than never! I just put away JP's winter clothes today! Reese is such a cutie!!!

Carrie

great pics heidi. ava's expressions crack me up!

Anonymous

LOVE the pics of R in the jumper. It's so sweet when they fall asleep playing :-) Can't believe how big the girls are getting - can't wait to see them in person soon!!!

Post a Comment