to live as friends. Don't you miss the 90's and singing M.W.S. songs at youth group?
My dear, precious, friend of 13 years, Ali- came with her family this weekend. We were a little confused for a bit because we couldn't remember if we were the ones who were friends from college or our husbands...since they played like 12 year olds and we barely saw them. But I guess that's not the worst thing that could happen. :)
Oh Ben, you are sooo cute.
This made me laugh.
Ava taking care of the "babies."
I love this scene...and I love that Ben is eating his lunch FROM the cozy coupe. :)Our matching girls...Kaiya was coordinated, too-but there was never a time when everybody was awake!

We miss and love you Moser's...let's play again soon!
5 comments:
Love you! I just showed Mike the "male model" picture and he was so pleased to make his modeling debut on your blog. :) I'm sure he'll have many offers soon. HA! Oh..and I love how Kaiya has one eye squinted in the boat picture...reminds me of you. Hugs!
How.Much.Fun!
I loved all of the pictures....and my absolute favorite was of Sherriff and Kaiya, hilarious!
Reese is getting so big, I can't believe it. I'm sure you can't either. Miss you, so glad you guys had such a fun weekend.
Love the coordinating outfits...on the girls and the Taylor sweatshirts! Wish we could have been there too.
Love it, hate that I wasn't part of it. :) I even have my ratty old Taylor sweatshirt readily available. Next time, maybe...or when I don't live hundreds of miles and a large lake away.
So glad you had fun, love seeing all the kids together. Miss and love you both!
Fun, fun, fun! Way to sport the TU sweatshirts, girls :) The pic of Kaiya and the dog is HILARIOUS! Nothing better than a summer weekend at the lake! Well...except for maybe the ocean ;-)
Post a Comment