CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 26, 2010

Maybe the most random post I've ever done.


Giddy up.
Reese decked out in the blue horse jumpsuit she borrowed from Isla. I think red might just be her color.
Ladies who lunch.
Way to go to the people who ran the 5K on Saturday. (not pictured, the people who stayed home and ate Entenmann's coffee cake.)
Reese has met a lot of people lately...including Megan. (who looks like a movie star in this picture i think!)
Ok, not the best picture, but do you see the smile??!!
Reese cuddling with Christina for the first time.
We went to Detroit for Isla's first birthday party last weekend...and I had to take a picture of the margarita cupcakes. Maybe the cutest thing ever. It was a luau like no other.
Aunt Ann came to visit last week and I was HORRIBLE at picture taking!! We loved having her here and I'm sad I did so poorly at documenting it.
She bought the girls these ridiculously cute tutus and matching shirts. Kaiya even kept a bow in for a world record 29 seconds.
Meeting Uncle Greg for the first time!
And Uncle Dave.
And in conclusion to this completely uncohesive compilation: Ava's new favorite thing is anytime Aunt Lindy comes over asking to go home to her house. She wins sometimes...and I thought they looked so cute walking back down the street to Melinda's. :)

9 comments:

The Moser Fam...

It's me...your blog stalker. I just can't not comment...I tried. I LOVE A and K's tutus (such a cute Ann gift!)...glad Reese got to meet so many new friends recently. I'm jealous. Love you.

Abby

I love random posts. Especially when they have tons of cute pictures. :)

Ashley

Yes, Megan always looks like a movie star! So pretty. But I have been thinking the same thing about you since Reese was born... how do you do it!? The bags are forming under my eyes (never had them before) and it takes more and more effort every day to not look exhausted. Tips?! I'm being serious. Tell me your secrets. Love, Ash

Courtney

So many great pics as always - i love seeing all the TU folk :) Hello to all! My bro now lives in the Detroit area...we'll be making a trek out there before too long - perhaps we could see you guys along the way :)

Lindsey

I love random posts. Keep them coming! That's a cute picture of Ava walking with Aunt Lindy. Sweet memories!

scuz

ok, my mom was asking me today (she's out watching my baby while i work)...are you still in touch with ms. Car from 1st grade? is that aunt ann!?

--suzanne

Dave, Ninny and Isla

Well, not everyone ate Entenmann's coffee cake :) Loved this post. You know you're behind on your blog when other people post stuff about your kid's 1st birthday party before you do. Hope Isla can borrow that tutu. loving you.

Katie

I like your random posts. And I want a margarita cupcake. Right now. This minute.

Ben and Erin

Entenmann's coffee cake is one of my favorites! :) Great pics of some wonderful people. Your three little ones are just adorable.

Post a Comment