CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 5, 2010

April Fools

I wish someone would just listen to me.
April 1st was my 31st birthday. I had a baby when I was 28, 29, and 30. Almost lost a baby at 29, and this year developed an age spot on my face, got two new ugly abdominal scars, and fell madly in love with both another baby, and the mini Cadbury Cream Eggs. It's been a good year.

Sweet Mark-whom I feel more blessed to have married every day, made my day super special.
It was a gorgeous day and Kaiya, per her nature, just kind of checked things out.
Mark ran around with the girls and blew bubbles so I could sit in a chair and get older.

Kaiya loved some birthday cake. Mark loved cleaning her up.

Birthday cake!
Our dear friend Mandy made these PRECIOUS shirts for the girls. The pictures of all of them wearing the shirts? Less precious. But here is a smattering none the less. (Yes, Mark let Ava hold my baby on top of rocks. Thankfully all survived.)

Sister talk.
And just a random shot. We went for a family walk...about halfway around the block I kind of gave up. Thankfully the Radio Flyer is pretty sturdy. And as I said on Facebook. thankfully Mark is pretty sturdy, too!

11 comments:

The Moser Fam...

Such great pictures! I'm so glad you had such a happy b-day! I love you and I'm so glad we've been friends for so long. Those shirts on the girls are adorable. They are all three just the cutest. Hugs!!

Ashley

Heidi you could not have just had your third baby! You look so great!! Happy 31st... you are an amazing mom and wife. I hope your day was really special. The girls' shirts are so adorable - does your friend have an Etsy page? :) Hope you have a great week!

The Moser Fam...

Ok...and just for the record...I didn't read what you wrote on my blog until I had written the comment above. Guess we both like each others pictures. :) Love!

Angel

You are adorable. I love to see your cuties!

Ben and Erin

So glad you had a good birthday! These pictures are just adorable as are your three beautiful little girls. Ava is looking more and more grown up to me. I'm sure she feels that way to you now especially with little Reese. :)

Mandy & Jared

Such cute pictures and of course I love the shirt pictures...Etsy page coming soon for those ;) I needed some adorable models first!!

parsonsfamily

such fun pictures! I'm glad you had a great birthday. I loved seeing the pictures of the three girls. I think Reese is looking like your side....reminds me in some of the pics of Melinda's kiddos.

Abby

Glad you had a fun birthday with your cute little family! Those shirts are so adorable. Love you!

Matt and Abby

Happy birthday! I don't believe you about the age spot. I need proof...

Terry Lewallen

Heidi!
Happy Belated Birthday! Looks like you had a great day. And you look fabulous! No way anyone would believe you had a baby at 28, 29, and 30. I'm the one who could pull off that look...but I haven't had three babies...woops!
Your girls are beautiful and I am super happy to see all those smiles!
love you! Terry

Lynlee

So Cute!

Post a Comment