She has been with us for 4 weeks already! I have never been happier. Such a joy to have three cute little girls in my house every day. :)
We spent Easter with Mark's family...and Ava and Kaiya got to play with their beautiful some kind of cousins. (2nd? Once removed?) Who cares, they were precious together and they are related somehow!
The beautiful photo of all the great grandkids present with Grandma and Grandpa.
And now we come to the opinion portion. Why is it that parents, especially of girls, are just blind to the mullet. I'm trying to be very self aware here. I feel like because it's curly, it's a little different story. But I see the writing on the wall. It's still a mullet.
20 comments:
Such cute Easter pics! We need to visit more often to even out the kid score with some BOYS!!! Love you guys!
That's not a mullet! ...Can you put it in a ponytail or pigtails while it grows more?
p.s. I love your blog - I crack up with every post~
I too am totally paranoid about the mullet! I think I've already told everyone I know to PLEASE inform me when Maya's hair=mullet. I don't think we're there yet, but just tonight after her bath, I was checking again to make sure! :)
I adore Kaiya's curly hair . . . and Carolina Grace and I are both a little bit jealous at how much she has. But, I can say Ralph would have taken scissors to it by now . . . poor little Gracie still barely has any hair on top, and Ralph has made me cut the back and even "ear flap" sides a couple of times. :)
Love every little bit of this post. You look awesome, BTW !
If it was curly in the back, I'd say leave it...but it seems to be straight in the back. Cut it. sorry. Love you. :) I cut Charley's mullet too. So much better. :)
It's easy to overlook a mullet when it's on someone as cute as Kaiya. She totally rocks that look. :)
Happy four weeks, baby Reese! Love you all.
ok im torn. if you can do some pony tail stuff....i say keep it. if you dont want to deal with it...cut it.... and rub some curl stuff and have a cute little messy fro. dont be afraid to use hairspray with little kid curly hair. i visualize the fro thing cute with little bows and pins and such.little pom poms on the top of her head are cute too. like two on the top.
Adorable picture collage of Reese. Such a doll. :) I'm so glad things are going well and you are enjoying your three beautiful girls. Your mullet part of the post had me laughing out loud and reading your words to Ben. You crack me up. I don't think Kaiya's hair looks like mullet--it'll grow and even itself out. Of course, I didn't cut Clare's hair until she was 2 1/2 so don't ask me! :)
I love a good mullet! :) I love your girls so much. Reese is so cute and wide eyed like K and A. You look so good too. Love you and miss you! :)
I agree with Abby, I think Kaiya is rocking the mullet look. I personally love it and think it adds to her unique charm! Thanks for all the fun pictures. I love the one with all the girls and Grandma and Grandpa. What a precious moment!
Looks like you've gotten tons of advice already. What do I know? We're short hair people. And, I cut Lucy's mullet off before most people would have categorized it as such. I just think your girls are precious and your blog posts are exceptional--especially lately. Maybe the sleep deprivation is good for the blog. ;) You've been cracking me up.
Heidi....I had Kodie cut Will's hair when he was 4 1/2 months old. I couldn't handle the little baby mullet in the back. So you know what I am going to say (sorry)...maybe if you just trim the back a teeny little bit you will feel better. She has the best hair color ever and I love, love, love the curls. Love the post and love the pics of your girls and love you!
I wish I were as funny as you are, Heidi! I love your blog, and echo everything everyone else said... cute girls, all with cute hair, do what makes you happy! So thankful that Reese is doing well. Happy 1 month birthday, sweet girl!
Yeah....it is a little mulletty. But, you could totally get her a jean jacket and a little tykes Camero- and she's all set! Really, she could rock it out.
On the other hand, if you do choose to cut it, some curl may come back and even it out a bit?
I know, I'm no help. Sorry- all boys here...I just take the 1/4" clippers to them.
Happy 1 month sweet Reese! I'm impressed that you made it out the door for Easter! I love the curls; it's only a mullet if you are a little boy! John Parker is definitely starting to get a mullet, but I love it!
I have no problem getting the girls' hair cut. Makenna has been getting hair cuts since she was 6 months (because it tends to look like a lion). Mattie's is taking forever to grow, but I just cut her mullet off, too.
I don't think you need to go crazy... but I think it's a valid argument that it is becoming mullet-like and needs a trim. ;)
Love your posts. Seriously.
i agree with the poster who suggested cutting it a little to even it out - and just go with a cute, curly little fro :) it would make the curls that much cuter (love them!). it'll be adorable - how could it not be, on that adorable little face? :)
I'm going to have to disagree with the majority. Please don't cut it! I love her hair. Can't believe how big Reese it getting already. Love your girls! Keep the curls!
we waited out our curly mullets and it's better now - it took them SO long to get hair i feel like i'm never going to cut it. being curly makes a huge difference.
Post a Comment