Tomorrow is our anniversary. Hooray for another year!We used to go to Red Sox/Yankees games at Fenway.
We used to spend weekend days leisurely touring the colors in New England and stopping at any restaurant that looked good.
*He will never put his cereal box back in the pantry.
*I will never have a clean car.
*When we get out it's for a couple hours, max.
*We have never been happier.
Happy Anniversary to the love of my life. :)
13 comments:
how precious are you two??? the most precious! congrats!!
so sweet! Happy anniversary!
Love the pictures of way back when. :) Happy four years, love you both!
Happy Anniversary!! :)
Happy Anniversary! That was an adorable post at how things change! :)
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Mark & Heidi!!! What a gorgeous fall day when you were married!!! The White House pic was taken the day before Caleb was born - remember that? You were at our house and I was oh-so pregnant!!!
Happy Anniversary to you guys! Hope it's fabulous! So fun to see pics of you guys. May God continue to bless your marriage!
Happy anniversary. So glad things keep getting better. What a blessed couple. I love you both!
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been four years. I have a picture from your wedding day on my fridge right now. Love you and so very glad you are so happy in life and love. Hugs to you both!
Happy Anniversary!!! Hope you are able to celebrate in a (new) way that's just as special. :)
Happy anniversary! Y'all are so cute and sweet! Love it!
You're my idol. Love you guys. Happy Anniversary.
Happy Anniversary! Life does change so much, but it's nice to grow old with your best friend!
Post a Comment