CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 1, 2009

This is all I've got.

We had costumes. We had candy. But we also had 40 degree temperatures and chicken enchiladas and Wii archery. We chose the latter. Unfortunately this year's Halloween pictures that should have been taken for posterity's sake just weren't. But I think Kaiya's pj's are pretty cute. :)

5 comments:

Michelle B

I'd go for the enchiladas and Wii any day!

The Moser Fam...

Sounds like fun to me and much more enjoyable than the pizza I had. K is adorable...I miss you and your kiddos. Love!

Melissa D.

Not much better than a babe in PJs!!! I just want to kiss those cheeks.

Abby

When your kid is that cute in pjs, there's no need to dress her up. :)

Courtney

Too darn cute! What a bummer it was so cold. Thankfully we lucked out here with good weather, but it didn't last long. I'm falling behind on my blog...guess I should work on that :)

Post a Comment