CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Auntie Ann


Not only fabulous pretzels, Ann is also my dear friend/other mother who has been one of my favorite people for the better part of 20 years now. She imparts not only friendship, but also lots of fashion advice, culinary wisdom, and insightful discussions about Project Runway. We were so lucky she came to visit last week and the girls and I loved having her!

It's so great to have a house guest who loves lying on the couch, drinking diet coke, and snacking as much as I do! We miss her terribly already!


LOTS of book reading. The same book. Over and over. I was really glad for a break from that darn zoo book. :)
Sheriff loves Aunt Ann, too. He slept with her at night, and cuddled with her on the boat.

3 comments:

brianandcourt

We have the zoo book... I may have hidden it for a while because I just couldn't read it anymore. :)

Abby

Glad you had a fun visit with Ann...she looks fabulous, per usual. As do you, of course! Love you!

The Moser Fam...

So glad Ann could come visit! Looks like you had a perfect time together. Love the picture of A and K sitting on the couch with her. I can't wait to take a ride on the "new" boat sometime. Miss you lots and love you more. :)

Post a Comment