CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Raspberries! (the kind you eat)

We have the sweetest neighbors who have a huge garden, and have supplied us with raspberries, beans, and jam for the last couple months. Ava LOVES the raspberries, can't get enough. She ate this entire bucket in one sitting.

The other night we were headed out when the neighbor lady brought over a Ziploc bag full of berries, so like any irresponsible, Type B parent, I let her take them in the car.

This is what she looked like when we got home. I won't even show you the carseat.

But she was happy. And they are healthy. So....what's a little red stain?!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

parsonsfamily

oh my goodness...cracks me up.

Lauren

Oh goodness! That is great! LOVE the pictures!!!!!

The Inspired Nester

HAHAHAHA- laughing OUT LOUD!

The Moser Fam...

hilarious!! love it! so sorry i've missed your last two calls...my phone was in the car both times....will call you tomorrow for sure! love you!!

Katie

OMGoodness. That is hilarious. So hilarious. Type B parent. That cracks me up too.

Blair

That's hilarious! Love it!

MP

so cute. I love it. And, wouldn't mind eating some of those rasberries. They look delicious!

Rach

LOL!! There are 2 foods that I've eaten to the point of throwing up...they are sweet cherries & raspberries....mmmmm....still love em. I think I was about the same age & ate a bowl about the same size. These pictures are priceless....so worth the red stains...and at least it's raspberry juice in your car & not red paint!

Courtney

mmmmmmm - raspberries!! Those pics are great - they definitely made me laugh out loud! Will's hands looked similar today, although orange. Unfortunately he was enjoying something far less healthy...courtesy of Cheese Puffs!!

Jenkins

Yikes!
All the fun...

Post a Comment