CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Will Sit for Lollipop


We got Ava's first real haircut last week. (Dad cut off the mullet awhile ago...) She was way better than I'd anticipated. It's really remarkable what a 2 year old will do for a Dum Dum.
She left feeling like a million bucks. (Because of the Dum Dum)
Whoever came up with white ones??? SMART!
So it was only an inch an a half...but worth documenting nonetheless. Love you pretty girl!
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Jenkins

So cute! Crazy cute! Could she be any cuter?

Abby

Glad it went well--gotta love Snip-Its! LOVE Ava's outfit!!

Sandy

so cute!!!! And I agree about the white suckers!!!

Abby

I love that picture of her walking out...she's had her first taste of that magical feeling you get from having your hair done. An important rite of passage in every girl's life. :)

Katie

Her hair looks fab. Oh, and I love her outfit as well. She's a doll.

The Moser Fam...

she is adorable and i love her little outfit! is it possible that i could love her as much as you do? :)

txartist62

she is beautiful! ...and as stylish as her mama :)

Anonymous

Cute! Cute!

parsonsfamily

Holy cuteness! So stylish....looks like she's 2 going on 9.

Dave, Ninny and Isla

Ava is so cute I can barely stand it! Great fashion combined with great hair...a modeling career may be in her future.

Courtney

cute cut for a cute li'l girl...is it me, or does she look more grown-up with it shorter? i wish a lillipop would save my hair-trimming woes with Will. Good grief that kid gets so mad when I try to cut his hair...no Elmo video or lillipop will make it any better. His name says it all - he is a strong-willed child! Sweet, nonetheless, but strong-willed!

Lauren

She looks beautiful! And she is getting SOOOO big! Oh my goodness! Tell them to stop growing so quickly!!!

Post a Comment