Those were some of my favorite books when I was little. So this made me laugh.
We keep shoes by the front door (yeah, i know, too many) lined up. Ava has been helping me clean up at night so the other night I said "go put your shoes by the front door", assuming she would put them with the other 20 billion pairs...
Nope. But I guess I can't be mad at a child who follows directions so literally.We keep shoes by the front door (yeah, i know, too many) lined up. Ava has been helping me clean up at night so the other night I said "go put your shoes by the front door", assuming she would put them with the other 20 billion pairs...

10 comments:
i love those books too! how cute that she lined them right up!
That put a big smile on my face....SO CUTE!
how very precious. I love that she helps you clean up too.
Can you believe my husband never ready the amelia bedelia series!
that is ADORABLE! I love the literal-ness of children!
love it. so much.
HA HA HA...precious!
Oh my goodness. I want to eat her. :)
She's the cutest! And those shoes, what a great buy :)
OK, if we lived closer to each other, I fully believe Ava and Makenna would have great fun playing with each other. Makenna is SO literal. We had a similar situation a few months ago. We also struggle with specific terms like "Makenna, it's time to go, let's go the car." "Mooooommmmm, we don't have a car, we have a VAN." :)
And by the way... Kenna calls those books Ameela Badilla. :)
ha ha ha....so cute!
Post a Comment