CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 7, 2009

"It is a wise father that knows his own child." -- William Shakespeare

The Dad around here hasn't been around here too much lately. Silly work. When he is, however, he is a hot commodity and rarely without a 2 year old at his side.

I will sit by him at all times.


He will dry my hair. (not you, mommy. daddy wants to dry my hair.)Clearly he does good work!

And then it's time for her to whip his hair into shape.
The future is bright.
Really bright.
And if, perhaps, I can't be by Dad every second, I will merely commandeer his Blackberry. (That gets him every time.)

6 comments:

Anonymous

I love it!!! I must say, if KIngsdown doesn't work out, maybe Mark's hair salon can open in your basement :-) Hope you guys are doing well!

The Moser Fam...

cute pictures of daddy and daughter...:)

Katie

So sweet. And, nice hair dryer action.

Jenkins

Could they be any cuter?!

MP

seriously adorable. what a good dad!! She is just so pretty!! :)

Lauren

That is so sweet! They are cute little buddies! (And her hair looks really good! He is a great stylist!)

Post a Comment