CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Newest Mr. and Mrs.

Look at that cute happy couple!

We had an absolute blast celebrating the most recent "J" wedding together with our friends. (We seriously lucked out in the friend department!)

Let me tell you, for a bunch of kids from a Christian Liberal Arts school, and not a drop of alcohol to influence our dancing, I am pretty sure we could not have HAD more fun. Which I think just says what great people we are, and what a great DJs will do for a party. (ok, I'm married to the 1/2 of the djs, but really, they were extra good. :))

Not just the dj, but the life of the party. Oh how I love my husband.
All the J wives, including our newest member! We love you Betsy!
An extra treat was getting to see and talk a few minutes to my blog friend Carrie! (I am Fearfully and Wonderfully made, on the right)
My in laws were there, too, and so I got to take part in the father/daughter dance. :)

If you like it then you better put a ring on it. :)
Afterwards we went out and there were some sweet speeches talking about how much we love each other. So thankful I married into such a great group of people!

5 comments:

The Moser Fam...

I'm so glad you had lots of fun! You looked beautiful at the wedding and rehearsal. Can't wait to see you soon! Hugs!

txartist62

heidi! what great pics - and you look absolutely wonderful :) you are so lucky to have such a wonderful, FUN group of friends!

Abby

Looks like so much fun...glad you got a weekend away with friends!

Jenkins

Oh the wedding was fun.
It was great to finally see you after logging some serious blog time and emails.
It is wonderful that those group of guys (and now gals) are so close.
Next time your in town, you must stop by. I promise we will actually be there.

Katie

Great pictures. Love your dresses. I feel like I'm really starting to know all these taylor people. ;) Makes me sort of sad that I didn't go to a small Christian liberal arts college. Except, I DO have to have alcohol to influence my dancing. Guess that's where we differ.

Post a Comment