
TOO many of the same picture. Sorry-my friend Lesley took them and emailed them and I just loaded the images-should have not done them all and now I'm no techie and can't get them to delete. So-there you go. Sorry!



We had a slumber party with our friends the other night because the Dads were out of town and let's face it, we're homeless right now. Ava and her love affair with Molly and Grant...she said good morning molly, and huggy molly, and come here molly about a million times. Poor Molly...she is her only friend! :)
10 comments:
Awe!!!!! These pictures are so sweet! Kaiya is so pretty!!! I love that hot pink color!!!! I am glad she is doing so well!!! Ava is a sweetie too!
beautiful babies!!!!!!
I love the pictures of Kaiya...so sweet. :) She is a cutie pie! I like the story about Ava too. Clare loves to watch the video of Ava. We've seen it at least 10 times! You are blessed with beautiful little girls. :)
Kaiya looks absolutely amazing! Ava is adorable as always too! :)
Hey, cool bow in Kaiya's hair. And you're right. Her hair color looks like Lucy's!
Cute, cute, cute!! Kaiya's eye looks soooo good! Amazing!
Oh, and in response to your question - heck no our home doesn't always look that organized! It's typically a disaster, but I figured I better spruce things up a bit before I take pics...especially since they'll probably be some of the ones we use when we eventually list the house.
I see you're doing some major remodeling as well - good luck! Can't wait to see the finished product :)
Heidi and Mark,
What a beautiful family! Ava is growing up sooooo fast. I miss you guys. Have you ever thought about moving to Vernon, CT?
Hi Heidi,
Thanks for the new posting. Kaiya is so sweet ! Wow, Ava's hair is really getting longer ! She's growing so fast !Miss you, Mom
Sorry about the anonymous. Pressed the wrong button ! Nothing to hide ! :)
Heidi! Your girls ar SO cute! I love the Ava is into purses!!!!!
Post a Comment