CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

My apologies...

It turns out more people have rabbit ears than I thought. I stand corrected, and apologize for any hurt I may have caused. :)

In other news: We have a new family member. Ava is obsessed with all fish, goldfish, Dorothy, and loved the fish tank when we were at the hospital. So-her loving Dad brought one home this weekend. (I refuse to clean a fish tank.) His name is "Fishy".
Kaiya went for a hospital follow-up on Friday. They were so excited at how well she is doing! Thanks for all your prayers! Her eye seems to really be improving in the last 48 hours. We took a few pictures of her with the most amazing pediatrician ever to walk the earth. She has been such a blessing to us!
Kaiya and sweet Dr. Rauwerda.
Daddy and Kaiya having a chat.
See her eye!?!? Looks so much better!
Ava has her first crush. This is our neighbor Grant-and while Molly is her force fed best friend, she wouldn't quit dancing with Grant!
We kicked the boys out later in the evening (motorcross?! gross!) and had a girls night. We bathed the girls, and got them suited up in their matching jammies. So cute!


26 comments:

Lesley

Some of those pics are really cute...what a good photographer you are! :) So fun tonight...as usual.

The Moser Fam...

YIPPPEEEE about her eye! I am so glad to hear that! It looks SO much better and I'm glad you love the pediatrician. Glad you got to spend some time with your nice neighbor friends too. :) Love you!

AmberW

Adorable photos!
And yippppeeee for sweet little baby girls eye :) I can't believe how well she is doing.
So happy to see you all so happy.

Michelle P.

Kaiya's eye is looking so much better --- Praise Our Lord!
Your blog is great. Looking forward to MOPS.

parsonsfamily

Her eye has had a HUGE improvement! God is so awesome. I love the pictures of Ava and her friends too.

Katie

I have kept praying for Kaiya and your family and was so happy to see her eye has improved!!! Your previous post was too funny. I am also a loser...I think I need a pager for all of the things you listed...but then I am sure I would lose the dang pager.

Katie

Awesome news about her left eye!!! That's what I'm talking bout. And, I'm so sad yet again. Lucy has those ballerine pajamas. She could have been the 3rd girl in a series of 3 girls to wear the matching pajamas.

Kimberly

Oh, I've been praying for Kaiya's eye! Please keep us posted. I hope it continues to get better!

txartist62

SO happy to see the progress with babygirl's eye! i have been praying for her and will continue praying...hopefully you will see continued improvement. you can just tell she is a sweet-natured baby - she always has the sweetest, most serene look on her adorable little face :) hope y'all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year... i guess you got the best present ever though!

Beverly Stevens

So excited about the eye! Continuing to pray! It was so good talking the other night and catching up! Love you, bev

Alicia

First of all I'm so glad you found your camera! YES, the eye looks so much better...yea! I also can't believe how much hair Miss Ava is getting. I am expecting a full fledged ponytail (or at least some pigtails) before long. :0) Love ya!

Jenkins

Just stopping by to check on you (my brother is not the best source of information).
Anyway...
Hooray! Hooray for her eye getting better!
We will be praying for everything to continue with great improvements and complete recovery (physically and emotionally for everyone).

brianandcourt

yea! i'm so excited for her eye!! that is fantastic! thanks for the good news update!

Ben and Erin

So glad to hear the good news and see the pics of Kaiya...yeah! Praise God! :) Clare's favorite movie these days is Nemo, so I'm sure she'd be right there with Ava, loving a pet fish. :)

MELANIE

Kaiya's eye looks awesome! :) So glad to see that!

MP

Love the new member of your family!! Also, Kaiya is looking so good. We have continued to pray for her health. I am so thankful for the good report!!

by Beth

love the pictures! love that you got one with the ped. so happy she is doing so well. the eye is just icing on the cake! it looks FANTASTIC!

~Beth

Carrie

Great pics! Kaiya's eye looks great Heids!! Oh and my mom was on your blog and they laughed about the rabbit ears because they are very concerned with the digital switch! :)

Tammy

I'm so thankful to see her eye looking so much better!! Praise God! I will continue to pray for a full recovery!

Susan M. Nelson

We see the best pediatrician as well! Isn't she great? Glad to hear you are doing well.

Anonymous

Some one is Praying for little Kaiya in Bogotà Colombia. I really hope she gets better. It's great to see how her left eye is getting better!!!

Anonymous

I am so glad that Kaiya's eye is doing so much better! I will continue to pray for her. Such precious little girls you have!! :)

1000 Words Photography

Heidi - amazing - she looks amazing! Praise God!! We need to get together soon!!

Stephenie

Rach

Love the pictures. We are happy to hear good news about Kaiya's eye. It was nice to "meet" you (again) last Saturday. I hope to see you again...maybe at Lesley's house. I wish I could have sat & chatted more, but we (me & my recovering sick family) tried to keep our distance.

Lauren

I am so glad her eye is getting better! HOORAY! The Lord is truly amazing!

Courtney

SO thankful to hear improvement with her eye! My Bible study girls are really praying, as well as a lot of other wonderful friends & family...thanks for the update!!!

Post a Comment